See the exploits of a well-known bandit who stole from the wealthy and donated to the underprivileged. Robin Hood's Riches by Realtime Gaming offers enormous winnings regardless of your financial situation.
It can be rightfully called one of the best releases of RTG because of its intriguing feature set and incredible backstory. The characters that served as the game's inspiration are beloved from the famous stories of medieval heroes. Robin Hood's Riches slot game has a 5x3 gaming field with 50 paylines and many chances to win a Jackpot - Minor or Major. Gamers will undoubtedly enjoy the exciting journey just as much as the rewards it offers. Learn more details with our Robin Hood's Riches slot review below!
Theme & Design
The concept is excellent, as is the manner in which the providers executed it. The game's stunning beginning transports the player back in time. You will find yourself in the heart of Sherwood Forest, where Robin Hood keeps all his riches and hides them before giving them to those who need them. Maybe, you'll be the next on his list? Robin Hood's Riches slots feature themed symbols that will complement the overall atmosphere, like Archer - Robin Hood himself, a beautiful Maid, and one of the Merry Band of Outlaws, kinda looking like Little John.
When entering Robin Hood's Riches slot machine, any player needs to know the basic rules and the main symbols to look for.
- Wild - Target - substitutes for all other symbols except Scatter. A full stack of Wild symbols on any reel may trigger the Spin' N Win feature.
- Scatter - Bonus Shield - 3, 4, or 5 Scatter symbols trigger 10, 15, or 20 Free Games, respectively.
This slot machine has more high-paying symbols, for example, Archer, Maid, Little John, Arrow Quiver, Treasure Chest, and Beer. Catch five of any of them, and you can add from 100 to 500 coins to your final win. As for the lowest-paying, they are represented by standard letter symbols here, and for five of them, the player can get + 50-70 coins.
How to Win the Game
Now, let's take a closer look at the special features that may be triggered by those symbols mentioned above, as they will boost your winnings significantly when playing Robin Hood's Riches for real money.
Archer Feature Trigger
- The Archer may appear randomly during any spin and shoot more Wild symbols onto reels 2, 3, and 4.
- Payouts might be multiplied by 1x, 2x, or 3x at random.
- Payments are given out after the feature is finished.
Free Games Feature
- In the Base Game, 10, 15, or 20 Free Games are given out if 3, 4, or 5 Scatters appear on the game board.
- The stake amount for Free Games is fixed at the amount bet on the spin that initiated the game.
- The Free Games feature ends when the maximum reward is reached or there are no more Free Games to play.
- Retriggering the Free Games functionality is possible.
Spin' N Win Feature
- When a full stack of Wilds shows up on a reel during any spin, coins will be gathered in the Treasure Chest, and the Spin'N'Win feature might be activated.
- A rotating 3x3 gameboard of Coins appears on top of the standard gameboard if Spin 'N Win is activated.
- Every coin has the potential to win a jackpot or an instant reward value.
- After the spin, the player receives the total of all Coin values displayed.
These are the most entertaining features but for even more delight and the chance to earn legendary wins, check out the Robin Hood's Riches slot game.
Is Robin Hood's Riches mobile-friendly?
Sure! Enjoy your favorite slot on any mobile device you prefer - from smartphone to tablet.
Can I play Robin Hood's Riches online slot for free?
Sure. You are welcome to use a demo version of the game that allows you to play for fun and pure joy.
What is the To Award in the Robin Hood's Riches at Aussie Play Casino?
The top rewards here go up to 75000 times the bet per line.
Robin Hood's Riches slots have easy gameplay and a fun and engaging setup, so even seasoned players won't be bored. What is more, there are plenty of bonuses and special features to keep you entertained. Come play Robin Hood's Riches to discover whether Sherwood's most well-known son can help you become wealthy.