Everybody here at Aussie Play Casino believe that the key to really enjoying your gaming
experience is when it’s done in a responsible way. Playing at an online casino should be, first
and foremost, done for entertainment and fun. We have put together this page to help everybody
understand some crucial gambling facts – starting with the most important fact of all: gambling
is entertainment and should be enjoyed for fun and should never be considered a form of
investment or a source of income.
How do we contribute to Responsible Gaming?
We go to great lengths to ensure the Customer’s security and convenience. Our goal is to make
the gambling experience here on our casino fun and entertaining for everybody. We are committed
to protecting Customer privacy, as well as providing them with the help they need in order to
play responsibly. We can, upon request, set up daily, weekly, and monthly deposit limits for a
Customer. We can also set up a cooling-off period or a self-exclusion limit.
How can you have an enjoyable Casino Experience?
Regardless of how fun gambling may be, it’s crucial to follow some guidelines to ensure
- Make sure that online gaming does not affect your daily responsibilities: choose the
right time to gamble;
- If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, do not play any games;
- To better recognize when it may be time to stop or take a break, keep detailed track of
your deposits and losses;
- Do not ‘chase’ losses. If you weren’t lucky today, chalk it up as an unlucky day and try
again at a different date. Resist the urge to try and ‘catch up’.
Underage Gambling Prevention
Our site, Aussie Play Casino, is not aimed at, created for, or meant to be used by minors in any
way and we use all available means to discourage underage individuals from registering an
account and playing at our website. Only customers at least 21 years old are allowed to use our
services here at Aussie Play Casino. Though we are very dedicated in discouraging underage
persons from participating in casino activities, the role of the parent in protecting their
children from gambling is important. If any underage person or child has access to your
computer, we highly recommend doing the following:
- Protect your casino software with a strong password;
- Keep your casino credentials secret, stored in a safe place;
- Install specialized child protection software;
- Do not leave your computer unattended – especially with children around – if you are running the casino software or have it open in the background;
- Talk with your children and make sure they understand the possible harm and legal consequences of underage gambling.
Please be advised that the parent/legal guardian/account owner takes full responsibility for the
minor’s actions. You hereby agree that Aussie Play Casino is not liable for any loss or claim
that you have against us that may have been caused by an underage player.
Remember, there are various protection tools that you may use to prevent your child or any
underage person in your home from gambling. CYBERsitter, for example, is a filtering software
that allows parents to add site which they would like to be locked. Visit CYBERsitter here.
If you’d like to learn more about protecting your child or underage residents in your home,
please check out the following sources:
- Net Nanny;
Before you start playing, sit down and take a note of your financial limits. This is extremely
important as it’ll go a long way in helping you keep your habits under control. By limiting the
amount of funds that can be transferred into your account, you’ll be able to carefully control
your casino playing behavior. By request, we may place a deposit limit on your account in order
to help you get your gambling activity under control.
Self-exclusion and cooling-off practices allow you to take a break in instances where gambling
is no longer fun and entertaining. During the period of time that you have determined, you will
be unable to access Aussie Play Casino. To activate this function, please contact Casino
It’s important to periodically self-assess your situation to see if you have any developing
problems. You can do this at any time by asking yourself the following questions:
- Have my gambling habits affected my job or my relationship in any way?
- Is it usual for me to play until there is no money left?
- Does it look reasonable for me to lie to others about how much money I spend on gambling
- Have I sold any property or borrowed any money from other people to keep playing, or to
help me get through the month after a huge loss?
- Do I try to win back the money I lost, even though this appeared to be unreasonable?
- Have I ever played under the influence of alcohol or any other substances?
- Do I tend to increase my gambling budget and session duration in order to keep myself
- Have I already tried to restrain myself from gambling?
- Do I spend a lot of time thinking about gambling?
- Do I gamble to make myself feel happier?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of these questions, it may be time to consider your gaming
habits and should immediately consider contacting relevant organizations listed below.
Help and Support
If, at any time, you start feeling like your gambling habits are getting out of control, there are places you can go for help. Take your first steps with any of the following organizations: