Please read this information carefully for your own benefit.
Aussie Play is operated by Wonder Play Company N.V. having its office in Willemstad, Curacao. Company Registration number 162233.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Wonder Play Company N.V.
- Aussie Play refers to Service.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to aussieplay.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Gambling means entertainment, fun and excitement for the majority of our Users. However, we also acknowledge that some of our Users face negative side effects caused by gambling. Addiction to gambling has long been recognized as a disease by all the international medical institutions.
We are well aware of the ways to reduce the exposure to risks arising from gambling addiction. By ‘Responsible Gambling’ we mean various measures aimed at lowering the possibility of negative side effects appearing. In case they appear we also try to diminish the consequences.
The most important tools against negative side effects from gambling are knowledge and education about the risks of gambling. We support our Users in their efforts to exercise self-control in order to make sure they do not suffer from negative side effects.
Information and contacts
Our Support will help you via email at all time without any additional costs for you: email: email@example.com
Our Support will of course not give out any information about You without Your consent to anyone else.
In addition you also can take a test to check whether you have the problem: https://www.begambleaware.org/gambling-problems/do-i-have-a-gambling-problem/
Please find additional information about gambling addictions at:https://www.begambleaware.org/safer-gambling/
Helpful hints for responsible gambling at Aussie Play
We recommend you think about the following hints, before gambling in order to insure gambling stays fun for You and without any negative side effects:
- Set yourself a deposit limit
- Before you start to gamble think about how much you can afford to gamble with according to Your financial situation. Play with amounts which are for fun and for Your entertainment.
- Do not try to win back a loss at every cost
- Try to not take to huge risks to win back what You lost before at any cost. Play for Entertainment and not to earn money.
- Set yourself a time limit and do not break it. Keep in mind gambling should stay in balance with your other hobbies and not be Your only hobby.
- Play smart: It is better to avoid playing when You are extremely stressed, depressed or under too much pressure. Also do not play when you are under the influence of Medications, Drugs or Alcohol.
- Take breaks: You should take breaks when You notice, that You get tired or can´t concentrate anymore.
- Only one account: For an easier control of much time and money You spend on gambling it is highly advised to not create more than one Account per Person.
To use our Service, You have to be 18 years or older. To avoid abuse, keep Your login data save from any minors near You.
We recommend a filter program to prevent minors, especially children, from accessing any potentially harmful content on the Internet:https://famisafe.wondershare.com/internet-filter/best-internet-filters.html
In case You are diagnosed with a gambling addiction or try to stay away from gambling for a different reason, we want to assist you with regaining your self-control. “Self-Exclusion” means that You exclude yourself willfully from all gambling services. This exclusion cannot be undone for a set amount of time. If you wish to self-exclude yourself from gambling, please message our support and give them a time span between 6 months and 5 years. They will also explain you all future steps and what is needed from you.
Please keep in mind that Self Exclusion is permanent for the set time span and will not be undone for your own protection.
During Self Exclusion you are not allowed to create a new Account and every attempt to create a new Account during Self Exclusion is a violation of our Terms of Service and may result in the permanent ban of your original account.